EU students: €6000
Non-EU students: €9000
BFA in Musical Theatre/BFA in Performing Arts tuition
EU students: €7500
Non-EU students: €9500
MFA in Performance tuition
EU students: €7500
Non-EU students: €10000
All other Postgraduate tuition
All students: €10000
Study abroad fees
Please find the pricing details here.
- US citizens only may pay the US tuition rate (in US dollars - it is not permissable to pay the US tuition rate in euro);
- If a US student wishes to pay the euro tuition rate (in euro - it is not permissable to pay the euro tuition rate in US dollars), he or she may do so, though once he or she has elected to do so then all tuition for the remainder of the student's career at American College Dublin must be paid at the euro tuition rate and paid in euro; also, a US student who has started off paying the dollar tuition rate in dollars may not switch during the course of study at the institution to the euro tuition rate.
- Fees are effective as of 1 Sepetember 2016.
- All tuition fees are for a full academic year.
- All QQI undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are approved for tax relief.
- All QQI programmes have a QQI fee.
- Tax relief is granted to Irish resident taxpayers at the standard rate of income tax in respect of degree courses.
- For full-time courses, tax relief is granted on fees paid exceeding €2,000 and up to €5,000 per year.
- A minimum of 50% of fees must be paid prior to registration.
- Tuition fees are revised annually.
Applicant students who have paid their fees to American College Dublin but are subsequently unsuccessful in their visa application will be refunded the cost of their course in a timeframe that does not exceed 20 working days from the date of the visa refusal letter being received by the Admissions Office and the applicant confirming in writing that he or she does not wish to proceed with an appeal and wishes to terminate the application; this is within the period of time required by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS).
In the event of this occurring:
- All refunds will be subject to a €200.00 non-refundable administration fee.
- The student must provide documentary evidence of visa refusal in the form of the original (or scanned original) visa refusal letter.
- The college may also request confirmation from the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (Visa Section) that the visa has been refused.
Once a study visa has been approved and classes have commenced there is no refund of fees.
- If a student has begun their classes, the following refund policy takes effect:
- If a student has paid fees for a semester, there is no refund once Semester 1 classes begin.
- If a student has paid fees for the full academic year, they are entitled to a refund for their Semester 2 tuition fees, providing he or she has not commenced any classes in that semester.